Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ashley Zeserman's Photo Story

A Day in the Life of Brownie the Puggle

I wake up every morning when my mom wakes up.  I usually wait by the door, in the warm sun, until she takes my outside to go to the bathroom.

Usually, no one is home to play with me during the day, so when everyone leaves for work or school, I take a nap on the couch.


When everyone comes home in the afternoon, I am well-rested and ready to play.  I love my toys.

I get pretty hungry from playing all afternoon.  I eat dinner at the same time as the rest of my family...I just wish I got to eat the same food they do.

After dinner it's time for another nap.  I like to sleep on the chair by the window, so I can bark at people outside who wake me up.

I like to help my mom relax at night, so we play until bedtime.

I like to sleep in my mom's room with her.  Her bed is big, warm, and cozy.

No comments: